Craig Shim is an intercultural consultant with over two decades of global marketing and cross-cultural consulting experience.
Previously based in Asia for 14 years (China, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar), he was an intercultural advisor to multinational corporations, foreign embassies and various agencies of the United Nations.
In Australia, he provides cross-cultural advice to organisations including Air New Zealand, Boeing, BP, Nike and Mastercard.
- Director, Alphacrane Intercultural Specialists
- Co-Founder, Project Global Citizen
- Co-Founder, The China Collective
- Chairperson, Cultural Inclusiveness Committee, Hills & Districts Chamber of Commerce
- Committee Member, gen[in], a Queensland Government-sponsored initiative to build the entrepreneurial mindset and skills of international and globally-minded young people
- Founding Member of SIETAR Australasia (Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research)
- Member of Queensland Leaders
Craig’s LinkedIn Profile: click here.